The Cell Lab wiki is open to all species and creations, but there are some rules to follow when making a page for your species!
- Check first. Has someone else posted the same thing?
- Differences. Please do not post a color variation as another species.
- Tutoria. Please put simple species under the Tutoria family, even though they aren't in the tutorials.
- Taxonomy. If there is a taxon that fits your organism, don't make up a new one.
- Kingdoms. Don't make your own kingdom unless it is something completely different.
- Taxons. Please put organisms in the correct taxon.
- Author. The author should go to the genus, while the first name (e.g. Examplia Examplus, Examplia is the first name) goes to the Family.
- Images. Please do a screenshot, not a photo of a screen!
Those are the rules. Please follow them. If a species page does not follow the rules, it will probably just get edited but in the case of not following rule 1 and 2, the page will get deleted. For rule 8, the image will get deleted and maybe replaced. Have fun posting species. Don't forget to add the Species category.